7 Mayıs 2017 Pazar
YANYA'DA, RASİM PAŞA OKULU İMİŞ ZAMANINDA
The old two-storey building of the Turkish primary school , which was built in 1868 by Rasim Pasha was on the street October 28, at the point where today is built OTE mansion.
After the liberation of our city, the building originally housed the Agricultural Boarding School and later hosted the religious association " Agios Kosmas ". In this presence, religious collection, and the second name.
The holding period using the building again changed. Converted at the time, by the conquerors in prison.
Eventually the two-storey building was demolished and in its place was built the current building of OTE.